Structural Composite Designs Utilises the Following Tools to Drive Your Engineering Projects
Structural Composite Designs specialises in analysis and design by implementing Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) software to structures assembled with fibre-reinforced composites, engineered plastics and metals. Since 2001, Structural Composite Designs has been serving the transportation, civil infrastructure and various specialty application industries and has expertise in structural bonding applications, from adhesive selection to joint design. In addition, Structural Composite Designs provides training and technical support for a variety of fibre-composite fabrication methods, primarily the Vacuum Infusion Process (VIP) incorporating disposable or re-useable media.
Why Choose Structural Composite Designs?
- Complete package from conceptual design to fabrication.
- Worldwide practical and theoretical experience in the fibre-reinforced composites and adhesives industry.
- 3D CAD solid modeling capabilities for prototype assembly designs.
- Utilises NASTRAN for structural Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- Experience with lab coupon and sub-scale component testing.